Call for Papers
Original papers offering novel research contributions on all aspects of Mathematical Analysis and Applications are solicited for submission to MAA 2020.
Selected papers (after presentation and proper review process) may be considered for publication in one of the following international journals / Book Series:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
Instructions for Authors
Please note the following before submitting the article.
- Submissions must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors has published elsewhere or has submitted in parallel to a journal or any other conference / workshop that has proceedings.
- Manuscripts must be original. Plagiarism of manuscripts should be checked before submission.
- Manuscripts must be typed in LaTeX. To download template please click here.
- Length of the manuscript should not exceed 12 pages including the bibliography and well-marked appendices and supplementary materials.
- Submission of manuscript does not guarantee acceptance. It will be decided by the Editors, Reviewers and the Organizing Committee.
- More than one submission from one corresponding author may not be entertained.
Submission of Full Length Articles for Post-Proceedings
Full length articles can be submitted by EasyChair. To submit full length article click here.
Submission of Abstracts
For paper presentation (virtual/ online), please send the abstract within the due date in proper format both as pdf file and as the source LaTeX file by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download template for abstract please click click here.